Before you submit: Review our Services/Analysis guide to determine which tests you need. If you are unsure what tests you may need please consult with APAL by phoning us on 08 8332 0199 or talk with your local agronomist.
Have an Account with APAL Set up an account
Access APALs online portal.
APALs online portal has taken the extra steps to simply the laboratory process for our clients, allowing you to;
- Access your pricing.
- View your submissions and get a live update on reporting dates and where your samples are up too in the lab.
- Submit online quotes for testing outside of our test groups.
- Access your historic data and reports.
- Add Company Logos to reports and submission forms, customise your submission forms to only include the tests you require.
- Submitting a large number of samples, access templates and utilise our simple bulk submission upload.
- Access APAL mobile. The APAL mobile APP allows you to submit your samples directly from the field, scan barcoded bags, enter sample information, geolocation and more.
1. Download APAL mobile APP
2. Print Submission Forms applicable to your testing requirements
For submission forms please contact APAL admin on 8332 0199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your samples to:
(Adelaide) APAL, PO Box 155, Welland, SA, 5007 | or courier U 3, 11 Ridley St, Hindmarsh, SA 5007
(Perth) PO Box 174, Belmont, WA, 6984 | or courier U 4, 158 Francisco St, Belmont, WA 6104
For urgent testing please be sure to use Australia Post Express Post or Courier.
Once we receive and log your samples you will receive an email from us. Turn around for soils is 7-10 days and for plants, 3 days
Request Sample Bags/Bottles Alternatively use APAL's A+ DIY KIT
APALs comprehensive A+ DIY Kit includes simple instructions and provides everything you need to collect and send soil/plant or water samples to our labs for testing. Furthermore we are always available to guide you through the process. With independent labs accessible throughout Australia to agronomists, consultants, farmers and researchers you can get you samples to us using the APAL A+ DIY KIT.